Davis Allen

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Bradley Miller

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baby Davis

These first few days have been crazy but I am so in love with my little guy! I never knew you could love someone so much- instantly! He is just wonderful and I of course think he is perfect:) Daddy took the whole week off too so we have been at home loving him to pieces. We feel so blessed to have him!!! Here are some pictures of our little man coming home from the hospital on Saturday and watching his first Bama game!!











1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jerri and Hunter! Davis is just beautiful and I am so glad to hear that the delivery went well. I am thinking of you all during these first weeks...it can be so hard! Congratulations, again!

    ReplyDelete