Davis Allen

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Bradley Miller

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3 months went by kind of fast!

So Davis is 3 1/2 months old and I have not updated the blog since he was born! So sorry but we have been kind of busy. I was home 9 weeks with my little angel and went back to work mid-January. I of course cried all the way to work that monday morning but it has gotten easier. Davis is at ECDC at FUMC in Cloverdale and we love it! Ms. Sayde and Ms. Vonn are wonderful and I certainly don't worry about him! That being said- Davis has kind of been sick a lot the last few weeks. I know it takes their little immune systems time to build up and fight all this stuff but we have had a rough couple of weeks!

A lot has happened in Davis's life so far- Alabama won the SEC championship, his first Christmas, then Alabama won the national championship, it snowed in Alabama, the list goes on! Davis has now reached a precious stage where he is smiling all the time, cooing, and very matter of fact about telling me something- just wish I knew what that something was:)I cannot wait to get home to him every day! And best of all- he has been sleeping through the night for about a month now!!

He is almost 16 pounds and solid- I think I have a linebacker in the making!

I will be better about posting new pictures but here are some from the last 3 months!











No comments:

Post a Comment