Davis Allen

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Bradley Miller

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

38 weeks and and induction date

We have an induction date! I will be admitted Wednesday, November 11th and they will start the induction early Thursday morning at like 4 am. So, Davis will have a November 12th birthday:) which is the day before his granddaddy's (aka Big Daddy) birthday! Hope my dad is ready to share his birthday from here on out! Somehow I don't think he will mind. Dr. Dupre decided to induce me because I had an ultrasound on November 3rd and they estimated Davis was already 7 pounds and 1 ounce. He felt if he let me go all the way to my due date- November 20th- he might be too big for me to have. We will see! Below are pictures of me at 38 weeks pregnant about to go watch the Alabama/ LSU game!
That's a lot of belly:)
From Groce Family

Just waiting on my little man to arrive!
From Groce Family

No comments:

Post a Comment