Davis Allen

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Bradley Miller

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

6 month check up

We went for Davis' 6 month check up yesterday, May 24th. Everything looks good- including his ears for once! My big boy was 19 pounds 3 ounces and 28 inches long. That puts him in the 75th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for height- still on track to be as tall as my Big Daddy (aka my dad)! He had his shots and only cried for just a second- he is such a good natured baby.


Other milestones- Davis is really sitting up good these days! He is even leaning forward and pushing himself back up and catching himself a little sideways too. He still falls over some but he will get the hang of it! He has also learned a new sound despite all my coaching:( "Da da da da da da da.... I told myself I would not get jealous because it is easier to say than mama, but I can't help it!


Picture of Davis waiting to see Dr. Wood below

No comments:

Post a Comment