Davis Allen

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Bradley Miller

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

27 weeks and the beginnings of a nursery

So I kept thinking I had so much time to get started on his nursery and then I realized I was now in my third trimester and I better get things going. Saturday we painted the nursery and unpacked the changing station. The crib and shelves should be in soon- they have been on back order since June! I have also picked fabrics below. The bed skirt and drapes will be the stripe and bumper pads will be the twall and cream with the plaid as piping and ties. I can't wait to see it all made- I have a very talented woman sewing for me, I am not that talented!
From Groce Family

The additional fabric here is the color of the glider I just ordered.
From Groce Family


As Far as Davis and I go- we are both still growing! He is definitely active so we may have a wild one on our hands!
From Groce Family

No comments:

Post a Comment