Davis Allen

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Bradley Miller

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Growing Momma!


I will have to say no one really warned me how quickly I would show the second time around:) It did shorten the stage where I wanted to wear a sign that said " I am pregnant, I did not just gain 10 pounds!" I call it the "thick" stage before you really have a bump. Things seem to have slowed down though and I am currently 29 weeks pregnant and things are going well. Miller looks healthy, although he is still breech, I know he still has time to turn. I need tax season to end now because this pregnant body just can't take much more! We have the 4D ultrasound next week and I cannot wait to get a peek as his sweet face and to see if he looks like Davis at all. Below are pictures at 24 and 27 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment