Davis Allen

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Bradley Miller

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Better late than never...

I have been told by many I need to start a blog to keep in touch with friends and family- so here it goes!

I think its best to start from the beginning...Hunter and I met when were 15!! Yes, our parents dropped us off at the movies on our first date:) We dated over 2 years in high school and then reconnected in college. We dated over 8 years before we got engaged on July 2, 2005 in Orange Beach, AL. We had a beautiful wedding on May 20, 2006 at The Church of the Ascension in Montgomery, AL and reception at my parents home. We honeymooned in Italy (Hunter has promised to take me back for our anniversary some day) and now we are happily settled in Montgomery. It is hard to believe that was three years ago! We have had so much fun these first few years- we have traveled to see friends far away, football games, beach, Disney World, and married off a few best friends. Oh how life is about to change...


From Engagement

No comments:

Post a Comment